VIDEO: Hannity Makes A Troubling Announcement About What Is Happening To Him Right Now…

One thing that you can always count on when it comes to the media/entertainment industry is that no matter what kind of ratings someone is bringing in, if a liberal doesn’t like it they will try to get that program cancelled like it was the worst rated show in all of television.

If anyone doesn’t believe me, go ask Tim Allen about that one.

Fox News has been going through an interesting transition period over the last year or so. Huge names like Roger Ailes, Bill O’Reilly, and Megyn Kelly ended up leaving the network under not so ideal circumstances while Tucker Carlson’s new show has become a cable news standard bearer.

Ratings have been up and down. Lately, not so good. Sean Hannity is still going strong despite a lot of speculation that he could be out the door soon too.

On last night’s show, he made an announcement to his audience that has a lot of people talking.

 From Washington Examiner: Sean Hannity claimed during his opinion news program Tuesday evening that there is an effort to “silence” him from making certain comments on air.

“As for my job here at the Fox News Channel — there is an effort now abound to silence me,” Hannity told viewers late Tuesday. “Media Matters is attacking my advertising base,” he added, referring to a progressive watchdog group.

 Here’s some video from the show.

This sounds very similar to what Bill O’Reilly said after his unceremonious exit from FNC.

Remember when he talked about being forced out by people trying to silence him?

There is some evidence out there to back up that claim.

It looks like Hannity is staying put for now according to this clip.

Read More